25 Artikel Terbaru
- Eksplorasi Langit
- Food Triangle: Ketahanan Pangan Yang Hakiki
- Lalat Hitam Bukan Kambing Hitam
- Ramadhan Startups
- Ketahanan Pangan Urusan Siapa?
- Membaca yang Tidak Tertulis, Melihat yang Tidak Kasat Mata.
- Agrihood: Hobby, Lifestyle and Business
- Ayat-Ayat Petani
- Agrihood by iGrow.Asia
- Agen Kebaikan
- ASSET (Re) DISTRIBUTION or WEALTH
- Syirkah "Orang-Orang Miskin"
- Capital Shifts In Industry 4.0
- Kemenangan 2019 bukan Zero Sum Game
- Kesempatan Menjadi Agen Reseller iGrow
- Halal Haram Uang Crypto
- Pasien yang Menghafal Resep
- Tinggal di Negeri Ring of Fire
- DEFINE ECONOMICS
- Hijrah Peradaban
- Disruption Theory
- Water Crisis in Best Islands of the World
- Carbon and Water Offset
- Golden Balance : Financing the Needy
- Three Steps To Heal The Nature
Harga Dinar per 6 jam
Harga Dinar Emas per Wed, 22 May 2019 12:30:00 +0700 Jual Rp. 2,363,952 Beli Rp. 2,269,394
Harga Dinar Emas per Wed, 22 May 2019 06:30:00 +0700 Jual Rp. 2,353,318 Beli Rp. 2,259,185
Harga Dinar Emas per Wed, 22 May 2019 00:30:00 +0700 Jual Rp. 2,351,184 Beli Rp. 2,257,137
Harga Dinar Emas per Tue, 21 May 2019 18:30:00 +0700 Jual Rp. 2,355,095 Beli Rp. 2,260,891
Harga Dinar Emas per Tue, 21 May 2019 12:30:00 +0700 Jual Rp. 2,358,059 Beli Rp. 2,263,737
Modules are small blocks of content that can be displayed in positions on a web page. The menus on this site are displayed in modules. The core of Joomla! includes 24 separate modules ranging from login to search to random images. Each module has a name that starts mod_ but when it displays it has a title. In the descriptions in this section, the titles are the same as the names.
Content modules display article and other information from the content component.
User modules interact with the user system, allowing users to login, show who is logged-in, and showing the most recently registered users.
These modules display information from components other than content and user. These include weblinks, news feeds and the media manager.
Utility modules provide useful functionality such as search, syndication and statistics.
Navigation modules help your visitors move through your site and find what they need.
Menus provide your site with structure and help your visitors navigate your site. Although they are all based on the same menu module, the variety of ways menus are used in the sample data show how flexible this module is.
A menu can range from extremely simple (for example the top menu or the menu for the Australian Parks sample site) to extremely complex (for example the About Joomla! menu with its many levels). They can also be used for other types of presentation such as the site map linked from the "This Site" menu.
Breadcrumbs provide users with information about where they are in a site.